If you are considering hiring a web design company to build your practice website, then this article is for you. With a seemingly endless options for web design companies and price ranges, it’s not exactly easy to compare providers and choose the right web designer for your dental or medical practice needs.
The Internet is far too competitive to take chances with any web design companies that doesn’t have a proven track record. These questions will help you avoid sales loss and wasted time and money.
- How long has the website design company been around?
- Does the website design company have an in-depth understanding of your industry and specialize in creating websites for dental or medical practices?
- Do they have live practice sites to show as sample works?
- Does the website design company provide other relevant services such as online marketing, SEO and reputation management or do you have to find another company to do that for you?
- Does the website design company offer design exclusivity within your location?
- Is the website design company hosting your site on a secure and reliable server?
- Will the website design company provide unlimited customer service support for free or for a fee?
- Do you have the option of editing or updating your site’s content on your own?
- Does the website design company offer mobile website solution that works across leading smartphones and tablets?
- Will you have access to new patient tracking or website analytics report for measuring patient appointment requests and website traffic?
It goes without saying that you should look at sample sites before you even have any discussion with any potential website design company. Don’t hesitate to ask for links to additional sample sites for review.
Once you are convinced that they are capable of delivering the design you want for your new website, initiate formal contact with the website design company and ask some of these questions.