Solution21 Has 31% of its total Clients
in Canada & Northern USA
Distribution of Solution21’s Clients
Solution21 is proud to have served many dental and medical practices in Canada,
more than 53% of them are from Ontario.
Solution21 has provided Medical, Dental, Cosmetics, Healthcare Website Designs, App Design and Development, Dental Search Engine Optimization, PPC campaigns Services & Management, Reputation Management, and a variety of other digital marketing services to doctors, dentists, and plastic surgeons of Canada.
Canada is known as a peaceful nation and for its friendly citizens. The provinces of ON (Ontario), AB (Alberta), BC (British Columbia) and QC (Quebec) provide residents and visitors with some of the most glorious landscapes and interesting history in North America.
Major Medical and Dental Schools in Canada
Canada is recognized for its advanced medical care, and is the home of many respected medical and dental schools. These top quality educational centers include these acclaimed dental schools:
Dental Schools in Canada
- University of Alberta School of Dentistry
- University of British Columbia Faculty of Dentistry
- University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry
- Western University School of Dentistry
- McGill University Faculty of Dentistry
- Université Laval, Faculté de Medicine Dentaire
- Western University School of Dentistry
Medical Schools in Canada
- UBC School of Medicine
- Northern Ontario School of Medicine
- Western Ontario University Schulich School of Medicine
- University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine
- University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine
- University of Calgary Cumming School of Medicine
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine
More About Ontario
- Ontario is the most populated Canadian province, with 13.6 million residents.
- 40 percent of Canada’s population lives in Ontario.
- Ontario has a high number of residents of Scottish, Irish, or Italian descent.
- Just under five percent of the population of Ontario speak French as their native language.
- Ontario is the home of Niagara Falls, one of Earth’s most majestic natural wonders.
- Ontario covers an area larger than France and Spain combined.
- Ontario has over 250,000 lakes, including the Great Lakes bordering the USA.
- The province offers abundant natural beauty, and the cities of Toronto and Ottawa which are diverse, cosmopolitan, and vibrant.
More About Quebec
- Quebec is home to 8.215 million residents.
- Quebec covers a territory three times the size of France, with the northern areas sparsely populated.
- Quebec has over half a million lakes.
- The official language of Quebec is French.
- Quebec City is home to many beautiful and historical buildings and sites.
- Montreal is one of the great metropolitan centers on the planet, sophisticated, charming, and drenched in rich tradition.
- Parc de la Chute-Montmorency, Old Quebec, the Citadelle of Quebec, and the Plains of Abraham in Quebec City are popular tourist destinations.
- The Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre Shrine is the oldest pilgrimage site north of Mexico.
More About Alberta
- Alberta is home to 4.29 million residents.
- The two largest cities in Alberta are Calgary and Edmonton.
- The Province of Alberta has the fastest growing population in Canada.
- About 81 percent of the population of Alberta live in an urban center.
- The per capita GDP exceeds that of the USA.
- Calgary and Edmonton host over four million visitors a year.
- About 1.2 million people attend the Calgary Stampede.
- Alberta is the home of several famous ski resorts, including Lake Louise, Marmot, and Sunshine Village.
- Alberta tourism is booming, with three million visitors visiting the areas of Banff, Jasper, and the Rocky Mountains yearly.
More About British Columbia
- British Columbia is home to 4,648,055 residents.
- The Vancouver metro area is the most highly-populated region in British Columbia.
- Victoria is the capital of British Columbia, and is the fifteenth largest metropolitan area in the nation.
- The three largest cities in British Columbia are Vancouver, Victoria, and Kelowna.
- Some of the most popular tourist destinations in British Columbia include Victoria, Stanley Park, the Okanagan Valley, and Whistler.
- Yoho National Park in British Columbia is a rugged, scenic, mountainous area with an abundance of waterfalls, rivers, and lakes.
- British Columbia is a go-to destination for skiers, surfers, and mountain climbers.
- Glacier National Park is a scenic area, filled with jagged snow-topped peaks and narrow valleys, and the area has about 400 glaciers.
Medical and Healthcare Facts in Canada
Canada is a world leader in healthcare, as well as a recognized innovator for new procedures, treatments, and technologies — and oral and dental health is no exception. Canadians have higher access to oral health care than most countries, ranking fifth in the world. The country also ranks low on the list of countries with elderly people who have lost their natural teeth, an indicator of the overall dental health of the people of the nation.
- Canadians are caring for their dental and oral health more than ever, with the percentage of the population consulting a dentist yearly rising from 49.5 percent to 74.5 percent since the 1970s.
- Children with at least one cavity decreased from 74 percent to 23.6 percent over the same time period.
- The percentage of adults who have no remaining natural teeth decreased during this period from 23.6 percent to 6.4 percent.
- Roughly 80 percent of Canadians have a dentist, with 85.7 visiting their dentist within a two-year period.
- 32 percent of Canadians do not have dental insurance.
- 84 percent of Canadians consider their oral or dental health to be excellent.
- 73 percent of Canadians brush their teeth twice or more per day, and 28 percent report that they floss five times per week.
Healthy Canadians: Medical Facts
As maintaining good health is fundamental to the quality of life of Canadians, trends are carefully watched by various provincial and federal government agencies, with programs put in place to improve the system to produce an even healthier population.
- The life expectancy for Canadians has continued to increase since the 1920s.
- Current Canadian life expectancy for men is 79, and 84 for women.
- Canada ranks in the middle for life expectancy among the G7 countries (Japan, France, Italy, Canada, Germany, UK, USA).
- Recent statistics reveal that various cancers are responsible for 30 percent of all deaths.
- Heart disease is responsible for 20 percent of the nation’s deaths.
- More than 200,000 new cases of cancer are predicted to be diagnosed yearly.
- An estimated 2 in 5 Canadians develop some form of cancer during their lifetime, typically in the later years.
- Four out of five Canadians have a primary healthcare provider.
- 93.2 percent of Canadians age 12 and up reported they were either satisfied, or very satisfied with their lives.
- 45.6 percent of Canadians take nutritional supplements.
Overall, Canadians take good care of their health, including both medical and dental. As good health is considered a human right and is intrinsically woven throughout the culture, the population tends to view caring for their health as vital. The ability to access doctors, nurse practitioners, and alternative treatments from holistic doctors, chiropractors, acupuncturists and others has produced a singularly healthy population.
Canadians are reported to have undergone over 1 million unnecessary tests and treatments each year. While correct diagnosis is a critical matter, there are concerns that the increasing use of potentially harmful tests may produce more health issues than it solves. Drug misuse is one of the concerns, particularly sleep medications for the elderly and increasing numbers of children prescribed sleep medication with dangerous side effects — rather than directing parents to healthier options.
Website Development and Online Marketing
While most Canadians seeking information online, doctors, plastic surgeons, and dentists can increase their numbers of new patients with a powerful, engaging online presence.
Patients are more informed than ever, and have often searched health conditions and treatments before making an appointment with a dental or medical provider. Factors such as local reviews play also play an important role in the decision-making process.
While many doctors, dentists, and plastic surgeons in Canada have invested in online marketing programs, some have lagged in creating an online presence that provides the features current users expect, or have failed to implement the correct use of SEO (search engine optimization) to increase visibility and ranking on search engines. The bottom line is your dental, medical, or plastic surgery website must appear on the first page of the search engine results page. Talk to our team at Solution21 to find out how we can help you make it happen.
Doctors, plastic surgeons, and dentists who have invested their marketing dollars in online programs are reaping the benefits. People now have access to technology to skip TV ads and tend to toss direct mail pieces directly into the garbage. Why not find your new patients where they spend their time? Talk to us about a comprehensive online marketing plan increase your online presence, and drive new patients in the door.
The Critical Issues in Website Development
Not all website developers are created equal. Current users are sophisticated and have high expectations about how a website should function. A slow-loading website is a disaster, as there are only seconds in which to draw in a potential patient and inspire them to connect with your practice. Website developers who employ older technology are helping drive in business to the medical and dental community. Beyond page load speed, a website must function perfectly on every type and brand of digital device, on any sized screen, with the correct text size, and simple navigation. In the current online world, user experience is the critical factor.
Websites for medical and dental offices must be designed to be attractive, while functioning as a powerful marketing tool. Website developers like Solution21 go above and beyond in producing a seamless user experience, with all of the added features that reduce human workload, such as setting and confirming appointments, getting patient feedback after treatment, and other functions.
PPC Marketing for Doctors, Dentists, and Plastic Surgeons
A correctly developed PPC (pay-per-click) marketing campaign will produce new patients. These campaigns must be structured carefully by a PPC marketing team that is willing to put the time in to identify the right demographic. At Solution21, our team of pros has a deep understanding of the factors that matter, including online user behaviors and habits. This knowledge helps your online marketing dollar work better for your practice.
Social Media and Reviews: Watch Your Back.
Many medical professionals don’t realize the impact of social media upon their practice. That one unhappy patient, right or wrong, who posts a negative review could cost you hundreds of patients. It is imperative that your online reputation is protected, and at Solution21 we provide services to monitor reviews, as well as options that can help you identify an unhappy patient before the damage is done. Your online reviews have a significant impact on the numbers of new patients, so managing this issue is a critical point in profitability and growth.
Plastic Surgery Trends in Canada
Plastic surgery is a booming industry in Canada, and the latest techniques and technology are attracting higher numbers of patients to plastic surgeons across the nation.
Dental Health Trends in Canada
Growing numbers of Canadians are seeking dental cosmetic procedures. With the large baby boomer generation, many people in this demographic are seeking treatment for various dental problems, from health-related issues to cosmetic enhancements.