Solution21 Has 21% of its total Clients
in The New York
Distribution of Solution21’s Clients
In New York
We have provided Dental and Medical Website Designs, Dental SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC campaigns Services & Management, App Design and Development, Reputation Management, and a variety of other digital marketing services to more than 120 clients in the cities of New York city, Brooklyn, Rochester, Freeport, Bronxville, Skaneateles, Hempstead, New Rochelle, Buffalo and many more.
New York is third in the nation for the number of active physicians per 100,000 population. The state is the home of thirteen accredited medical schools, some of which are ranked by U.S. News and World Report as being among the best medical schools in the nation, including Columbia University, ranked at #6, New York University (Langone), ranked at #12, and Cornell University, ranked at #18. However, New York has the second highest number of active physicians who are international medical graduates, at 37.5 percent of practicing physicians.
More About New York
- New York City is home to over 8.4 million people.
- It is estimated that 800 different languages are spoken in New York City.
- New York City covers an area of 306 square miles.
- The city has five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island.
- The name “The Big Apple” was popularized by a horseracing journalist who heard it used by stable hands referring to the city.
- New York City was originally called “New Amsterdam”.
- The area was settled by the Dutch fleeing the Spanish Inquisition.
- Central Park is one of the largest urban parks on the planet, and covers over 800 acres.
More About Brooklyn
- Brooklyn is home to over 2.6 million people.
- Brooklyn is the most second most densely populated urban area in the USA.
- Brooklyn covers 71 square miles of the land mass of Long Island.
- The median age of a resident of Brooklyn is approximately 35.
- Brooklyn includes 30 miles of shoreline along the Upper Bay and Lower Bay.
- The name “Brooklyn” comes from its original Dutch name, “Breukelen”.
- The Teddy Bear was invented in Brooklyn.
- Coney Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Brooklyn Botanical Garden are some of the most iconic places to see or visit in Brooklyn.
More About Rochester
- Rochester has a population of about 210,000, and is the state’s third largest city.
- There are almost 100,000 housing units in Rochester, NY.
- Rochester is home to almost 16,000 businesses, large and small.
- Rochester covers 35.78 square miles, with a population density of about 5885 people per square mile.
- Forbes Magazine listed Rochester as one of the “Best Places to Raise a Family in The U.S.”
- In Rochester, they call beef hot dogs “red hots” and pork hot dogs “white hots”.
- Rochester residents are Buffalo Bills fans.
- Cobbs Hill Park in Rochester offers 109 acres of scenic trails, beauty, and recreation, with a stunning view of the city.
More About Hempstead
- Hempstead Town has a combined population of about 800,000 residents, and is the most populous in New York.
- There are fifty different religious institutions in Hempstead.
- Hempstead is home to Hofstra University, the largest private college on Long Island.
- Hempstead has over 1,400 acres of parkland.
- Hempstead is in the largest township in the USA, encompassing over 142 square miles.
- During the Revolutionary War, Hempstead was split, with those on the south shore aligned with the British and those on the north shore supporting the revolution.
- Early settlers in what is now Hempstead survived by fishing and farming.
- Hempstead Lake State Park offers tennis and basketball courts, bridle trails, biking, hiking, picnic areas, and a historic, hand-carved carousel.
More About New Hyde Park
- New Hyde Park has a population of almost 10,000.
- The town was formerly called Hyde Park, and is one of the oldest settlements in the USA.
- The median household income in New Hyde Park is $103,811.
- 89 percent of the residents are high school grads, and 36.7 percent are college grads.
- Visitors to New Hyde Park can visit the Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site.
- The Culinary Institute of America is in New Hyde Park, where the food-obsessed flock to enjoy a taste of haute cuisine.
- The only National Park Service site for a former First Lady, the Elanor Roosevelt National Historic Site has preserved her cottage with her private home and office.
More About Freeport
- Freeport, NY has a population of 43,783.
- Freeport is on the South Shore of Long Island, and features several canals to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Open water fishing and charter fishing excursions are popular activities in Freeport.
- The Freeport area was once the home of the Meroke tribe.
- Freeport was once a center for the commercial oyster industry.
- One of the largest public libraries in the area is found in Freeport: The Freeport Memorial Library.
- Freeport is a booming summer destination for New Yorkers who want to escape the city.
- Freeport schools are ranked as some of the best in the nation.
Healthcare Facts in New York
With a population of 19.7 million residents and more than 8.4 million living in New York City alone, what happens in New York has a dramatic impact on the healthcare industry nationwide. The Affordable Healthcare Act has resulted in a significant increase in the number of residents of the state who are covered by health insurance. 49 percent of residents now have health insurance through an employer, with 24 percent of residents covered by Medicaid, and 13 percent currently enrolled in the Medicare program. About 6 percent of residents are not covered by health insurance. More than 3.4 million residents of the state enrolled through the state-run ACA program.
Cost of Healthcare in New York
New York is among the highest for healthcare spending per capita, ranking second in the nation. Private spending on healthcare has increased faster than public spending. The largest employers contribute a much higher share of premium costs than employers in other states, with employer-sponsored health insurance costs rising significantly.
Healthcare: A Booming Industry in New York
New York currently has 77,332 practicing physicians: 34,578 primary care physicians, and 42,745 physicians practicing specialties, with 11,852 practicing in New York City. The highest population of physicians in the metropolitan areas is ranked in the following order:
- General Surgery
- Cardiovascular disease specialists
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Emergency Medicine
Physician Burnout: The Impact
A recent survey of almost 7,000 physicians revealed 45 percent of those surveyed met the burnout criteria, with the highest numbers of physicians suffering symptoms practicing in general internal medicine, family medicine, and emergency medicine. Practicing medicine goes far beyond the skills gained at medical school and residency; the administration of a practice is time-consuming and complex, and often a stressful aspect of establishing a practice. A physician typically chooses his or her field due to a deep desire to help others and be a positive force in the community, whether the practice is family medicine, plastic surgery, dental health, or other specialty.
New York Dental Trends
Dental technology has advanced to higher levels, providing patients with better options to restore and enhance the appearance of teeth.
Plastic Surgery Trends in New York
New York is the fashion center of the USA – and several plastic surgery treatments are becoming a normal part of face & body enhancement.
World-class customer support.
We assist you with every aspect of your hosting experience.
Our trained in-house technical experts make it easier for you and help you get the most out of your hosting right away. We provide all the necessary assistance and tools to get a fully-functional website up and running as quickly as possible to start attracting patients. Our experts make your life easier and get you the most out of your account right away.
Captivating the Right Audience
Keeping a practice running smoothly requires a different skill set; a steady stream of patients is one area that can be better managed with assistance from a professional team of online marketing experts. As the majority of potential patients will search for a physician online prior to scheduling a first appointment, getting help from a digital marketing company that has garnered a reputation for producing results can help a physician to avoid one of the most common areas of stress:
a steady stream of new patients.
Talk to our team at Solution21 so you online presence can be managed correctly, and help to keep your practice busy and productive. At Solution21, we offer a wide range of services to medical and dental practitioners all over USA, and can craft a strategy that meets the demands of today’s consumers.